1. Name the five wealthiest people in the world.
2. Name the last five Heisman trophy winners.
3. Name the last five winners of the Miss America pageant.
4. Name ten people who have won the Nobel or Pulitzer Prize.
5. Name the last half dozen Academy Award winners for best actor and actress.
6. Name the last decade's worth of World Series winners.
How did you do? The point is that none of us remember the headliners of yesterday.
They are/were the best in their fields. But the applause dies, their place in the world changes. Awards tarnish, achievements are forgotten, accolades and certificates are buried with their owners.
Here's another quiz. See how you do on this one…
1. List a few teachers who aided your journey through school.
2. Name three friends who have helped you through a difficult time.
3. Name five people who have taught you something worthwhile.
4. Think of a few people who have made you feel appreciated and special!!
5. Think of five people you enjoy spending time with.
This one was much easier, right? The people who make a difference in your life are not the ones with the most credentials, the most money, the most accomplishments or awards. They simply are the ones who care the most. Surely your life has been touched by such caring people. Be sure to touch the lives of others in the same way yourself.
A great life reminder from the creator of Peanuts!