The holidays represent a great opportunity for each of us as leaders. Not as a political leadership occasion or a chance to excel in a leadership role at work, but the holidays are full of “lead by example” opportunities at home.
· Christ like love can be shown for our family and others
· Materialism can be de-emphasized (not the normal thought at Christmas)
· Tithing and charitable giving can be taught
· Patience can be exemplified (long checkout lines, full parking lots and traffic)
· Understanding and flexibility can be displayed in family gatherings
· Giving can be emphasized
· Good sportsmanship can be demonstrated during football and card games
· Prayer can be a focus
· Lessons can be learned from those less fortunate
Our families and those around us during the holidays can learn so much by watching our behavior as leaders. Embrace your leadership opportunities this holiday season!
The MMM will take a brief holiday break. Watch for our return on Monday January 8th, 2018. Wow, I cannot believe how this year has flown by! Be a blessing this Christmas!