11.27.2023

Movement

 

Our goal as leaders, public speakers and thought leaders should be almost singularly focused on movement. It matters not what we say, the message we deliver, or the thoughts we convey, if they do not lead to movement. When I say movement, I mean action. I mean forward movement. I mean progress. That's what we want to instill in teams and organizations. Forward motion should be our constant goal.

Sure, we can speak on platitudes and concepts, but if they don't lead to action (movement) what good have we done?  Think about your next staff meeting. What about your next company address? How about your next one-on-one with your team leader? Are you conveying a message that creates movement? I feel like it's one of the greatest leadership questions we can face. Are we encouraging movement? Does our leadership result in action?

Who will you help move forward this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment