4.06.2015

Responding to Setbacks

How do you respond to a setback? Consider this quote…

“Every strike brings me closer to the next home run.”    - Babe Ruth

What if we viewed each setback we encounter as moving us closer to an accomplishment?
• Every rejection brings me closer to my next sale.
• Each time I make a mistake I am getting closer to perfection.
• Every bad run or workout I have gets me closer to my fitness goals.
• Each time I have to counsel an employee or a child brings them closer to their capabilities, and strengthens me as a leader and parent.
• Every piece of negative feedback helps me adjust and perform better.
• Each bad day I have just means the next one will be better.
• Every time I say I am sorry teaches me a lesson and provides the opportunity to not have to say so again.

How will you react to a setback this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment